Tuesday 28 May 2013

When will you feel lost?

In my (temporarily) entire life, I never really get lost in life. Because everything is about study, study and study. Things that I would ever worry about are "Oh... I haven't finished my homework, what should I do?" or "Exam/test tomorrow, I haven't even read a page. But I'm sleepy right now, let's sleep first and wake up later midnight, do revision!" And you know that you never will wake up and do revision. It's all about study, results, ECA etc. 95% of my life is about study and now suddenly, my school life has ended. I'm not quite used to it. I do enjoy the relaxing moments now, working part time and enjoying life. Of course, it definitely can't last long, I need a proper job. And that's the point. Everyone is asking me what kind of job I can do after my graduation or what kind of job you can actually do... To be franked, I have no idea as well. Works that you want to do may not hire you and works that is available but you don't like it.. I'm seriously going through this LOST period. What can I do to my life to make it more meaningful? 


These days, I'm working as a personal carer. Don't want to talk about how bossy and fussy my employer is because I can never stop telling while I have new story everyday. But think of the good part, thanks her, I was drew closer to God. I never that insist in praying before. Because of her, I keep praying once I stepout of my house until reaching there. Sometimes, I just don't want the morning come so fast, meeting her is not really things I look forward to. However, I had tried to stay more positive  and leave my life in my Father's hand. Hopefully, everything will be better later on. I just hope that I won't be lost for so long.


With Love, 
Vagrantgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment