Tuesday 10 September 2013

Busy week.

Dear all, I am quite tired these days. Not because I am sick or have been stuck at home for the whole day, but I go to work almost everyday. Although all of the jobs are not that difficult and I did enjoy working for my bosses and with my colleagues, I am out of breath now. Yes, maybe you are wondering what I am doing during my week, besides searching and browsing on the net, watching dramas, I did do some morning exercises and work damn hard, that is the reason why I did not post My Weekly Wishlist last week. I have worked out part of the list, choosing the things I really want, I still cannot finish it as I haven't got enough time to browse on the web.  Moreover, I am thinking of doing a new section call Fun Fact Q&A. Thanks for the beer lids, especially Hahn Beer lol, I come up with this idea. Hopefully, everything will fall into piece soon.
Thanks for your patience, waiting for the new posts :)

Love,
Vagrantgirl

Coming up: Birthday Post 

No comments:

Post a Comment