Sunday 15 September 2013

My Weekly Wishlist


How are you my sweethearts? Having a lovely week so far? I hope you did as I had something big happened recently. Nothing special, but costs me an unexpected bill and a headache. However, in order to try not to pay attention on it, I turned to my online shopping. I got quite a list here and I am thinking of doing a outfit list later as fashion weeks are coming soon. Definitely there will have loads of beauties and handsomes with stylish clothes out there, maybe this is a good idea to make a list. 

Let's have a look what I am up to this week: 



Vogue Paris recently pop-up quite a few RINGS from different designers, and this one caught my attention the most. Arthus-Bertrand is a totally new brand to me. I have no idea about the brand, however this princess caught me. It was simple but elegant. Of course, the shininess, the 1 carat solitaire, is the main point of the ring, isn't it? This absolutely lovely beauty is definitely designed for you, the lady who wishes for a dream royal wedding. Sadly, the website is not quite internationally friendly, I could not understand FRENCH at all, therefore I could not find the price for it *sobbing*

Note to my future husband: FYI This is an example for my engagement ring, please buy me something similar please XD I really love it. There is no point for me to buy for myself lol








Miu Miu Noir sunglasses is not a recent fall-in-love item already. Back to 2 months ago, I was with my friends and her mum in Sunglass Hut in the city. Since I am not eager to buy a new pair of sunnies at that time, I am just wandering around the shop, trying on this and that. Firstly, I am quite into Ray-ban, yet I could not find anything that fit myself. So I started searching around and Miu Miu polygon sunglasses just stand out on the shelf and I fall in love with it. Try it on and ask and the salesgirl explained in detail...... The price is just higher than I can afford at that time. Surprisingly, I was searching for a birthday present few days ago and I came across this sunnies again. It is like 70% less than last time I asked from the store. I may just go for it later this month once I got my pay :) 





Loafers is always my first choice. But having a pair of good-looking and comfortable loafers is not that easy. I currently have a pair styled with tiger-printed fur, is absolutely my favourite. Though it is not a brand shoes, I just bought it from Goodwill with 5 dollars, they serve me fantastic. I think I had them for a year already, but they still in a good shape which means my 5 dollars is super worthy. I came across Céline only recently, even I was in UK last year, I did not really pay much attention to this brand. However, I was reading novel few days ago and it appears within the lines. And I told myself  "Ah... I should look it up. The author describes the shoes in an excellent way and I seem like this brand now (without actually what the shoes look like and do not even recognise the brand). Therefore, I popped into their site, have a browse and found this pair of loafers. OMG.. This is the blue that I like. The shoe shape that I am very fond of. I love everything of the shoe!! Er... What should I do??


Sorry that the weekly wishlist becomes a fortnightly wishlist. Busy working these days and caught a cold. Recovering now. Hope to catch up on my speed soon.

Love, 
Vagrantgirl 


No comments:

Post a Comment